debatehere
You haven't logged in....Please log In ...If you are not a member don't be a lurker...Come and join us so that you can discuss,Debate share and enjoy
debatehere

All those who love debating and normal discussions..This is the place for you.You can debate here about paranormal topics to wide ranging family friendly topics in here.

Latest topics
» A 520 day Experiment
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 am by PotterManiac

» Robots will rob alien centres...
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:13 am by PotterManiac

» The 2012 Theory!
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:07 am by PotterManiac

» Was the Zamora UFO incident a hoax ?
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:52 am by PotterManiac

» Did we Land on the Moon?
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 am by PotterManiac

» Thrilling Math question
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:31 am by PotterManiac

» 112 with 17
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 am by PotterManiac

» LHC MILESTONE
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 am by Administrator

» Out of world sum for poor customer care
Did we Land on the Moon? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 am by PotterManiac

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 30 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did we Land on the Moon?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Did we Land on the Moon? on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 pm

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
WE DID NOT LAND ON THE MOON!

Did we Land on the Moon? Apolloflap

I am sorry but you got to read this:

COSMIC APOLLO!

Thanks
PotterManiac

2Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 am

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin
These are things not known to us but teach link so made only make the moon thoery less and less credible...And the question is being raced...Did Man land on moon?...The question remains and the answer also is yet to be answered....But yet I dont belive they ever landed
Thanks
Admin


_________________
***Forum Administrator***
http://debatehere.forumotion.com

3Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
I agree these things were not to known us, but the link that I have given takes us to the site, which explains everything. i could understand everything from that site Smile I do not like to say it but I am forced to....We don't seem to have landed on moon...Why hasn't NASA called a press meeting to answer all these questions???


Thanks
PotterManiac Exclamation



Last edited by PotterManiac on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting errors)

4Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 am

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin
PotterManiac wrote:I agree these things were not to known us, but the link that I have given takes us to the site, which explains everything. i could understand everything from that site Smile I do not like to say it but I am forced to....We don't seem to have landed on moon...Why hasn't NASA called a press meeting to answer all these questions???


Thanks
PotterManiac Exclamation
Another conspiracy in which only NASA knows the answer

Thanks
Admin


_________________
***Forum Administrator***
http://debatehere.forumotion.com

5Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
Absolutely...NASA has the responsibility to come out from its shell and explain it to the world

6Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin
PotterManiac wrote:Absolutely...NASA has the responsibility to come out from its shell and explain it to the world
Dont you think that they are fools that they don't convey the press about solutions of such questions that is being asked and that they are showing and proving to us that America did not step on the moon? By not replying they are proving once again the useless worth of that institution and not to say about the things that they boast when the budget they utilize can be spend for health care and reform work

Thanks
Admin


_________________
***Forum Administrator***
http://debatehere.forumotion.com

7Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:00 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
Well, Dan Brown has explained that briefly in his book "Deception Point" Very Happy

Who is going to solve these questions if the NASA is not willing? I think we should get close to Neil Armstrong and bribe him Very Happy

Thanks
PotterManiac

8Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 am

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin
PotterManiac wrote:Well, Dan Brown has explained that briefly in his book "Deception Point" Very Happy

Who is going to solve these questions if the NASA is not willing? I think we should get close to Neil Armstrong and bribe him Very Happy

Thanks
PotterManiac
Dan Brown's book is based on fiction....How can fictitious facts be related to the reality of Scinece...?Wrong Wordings Potter

Thanks
Admin


_________________
***Forum Administrator***
http://debatehere.forumotion.com

9Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
My reply wasn't based on his Novel Strator. Think before you post. i just mentioned his terrific novel.

Havent you learned anything from any fictional stories? I have learned Science, a lot infact. Pity that you couldnt take the reality out of it. No offense intended mate,

Thanks
Pottermaniac

10Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 am

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin
PotterManiac wrote:My reply wasn't based on his Novel Strator. Think before you post. i just mentioned his terrific novel.

Havent you learned anything from any fictional stories? I have learned Science, a lot infact. Pity that you couldnt take the reality out of it. No offense intended mate,

Thanks
Pottermaniac
For your information I don't take offense from anyone because I know what I am doing....It is of course not pity because it is always good to consider a research before believing in what Books commercially published for entertaining readers say...It wont do you any bad...We have many instances form Dan Browns books itself

Thanks
Admin


_________________
***Forum Administrator***
http://debatehere.forumotion.com

11Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
Administrator wrote:
PotterManiac wrote:My reply wasn't based on his Novel Strator. Think before you post. i just mentioned his terrific novel.

Havent you learned anything from any fictional stories? I have learned Science, a lot infact. Pity that you couldnt take the reality out of it. No offense intended mate,

Thanks
Pottermaniac
For your information I don't take offense from anyone because I know what I am doing....It is of course not pity because it is always good to consider a research before believing in what Books commercially published for entertaining readers say...It wont do you any bad...We have many instances form Dan Browns books itself

Thanks
Admin


My reply was purely based on my ideas and I dont think there is anything wrong in mentioning a book there, that is my choice. I DONT believe whatver is written in a book. I always prepare myself for the false news that could be gained from books and I try my level best to research upon it. If you dont have the sense to realize the difference between a serious post and a comical one....then.....

Thanks
Pottermaniac

12Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Admin
Admin
now stop bickering and return back to the topic

Thanks
admin


_________________
***Forum Administrator***
http://debatehere.forumotion.com

13Did we Land on the Moon? Empty Re: Did we Land on the Moon? on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Moderator
Moderator
You must realize that you are the one who is bickering and you are the one who is deleting my posts...if you stop it, I stop it and there is no other solution Strator

Thanks
PotterManiac

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum